To assist Production Executive & Maintenance Supervisor in operations of following areas: –
- Crushing Plant
- Processing Plant / Pilot Plant
- Material Packing
- To assist Maintenance Supervisor to ensure all machineries and equipment are in working condition and conduct preventive maintenance as per schedule checklist.
- Conduct the loading and unloading of goods in good condition at all times.
- Unstuffing / Stuffing of containers when required.
- To assist in ensuring all safety regulations and housekeeping activities are followed.
- To carry out any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Min SPM / Diploma in any field.
- Min 2 years working experience
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Accountability, trustworthy and desire to learn new things.
- Able to work independently, attention to details and sense of urgency in carrying work assigned to.
- Have a valid driving license for D, E & GDL.